Friday, July 13, 2012

Illustration Friday: Lost


I want to write and create. This page is an inspiration for creativity. Prompts for writing. A word prompting a piece of artwork like Illustration Friday fits right in. Since it is just for yourself, a piece of writing that illustrates the word "Lost" would work, as well! Sometimes we just need the inspiration to do something creative. This page, and my blog are places to gather any inspiration and share that with others. I'll be looking for photography inspirations to post, as well. Maybe even MUSIC inspiration! (That's scary for me.) I am not doing enough creative things these days, so let's get back into ART!


Click the picture above to go to Illustration Friday's website and read more about this challenge. I will be working on this throughout the week and post my submission here on my blog. If you create something for this challenge, please share it with me in a comment here or on Facebook, so I can enjoy your creativity as well and be inspired by YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment